- tutorial source code from Getting Started PDF (new in 1.0.4)
- CSS based document size optimization
- extraction of embedded pictures
- hyperlink field conversion
- table conversion (experimental feature)
- slf4j logging
It shows the RTF elements which are supported in the current release version 4.5 and in the upcoming 5.0 release. Please note that the 5.0 release is currently in an early development stage. Version 4.5 is still the official (shipping) version.
14. October 2014 – Oracle has released Java SE 8 Update 25 and Java SE 7 Update 71 and 72. Developers can download the latest Java SE JDK and JRE at the Oracle Technology Network.
- Added support for bookmarks. Bookmarks will be converted to id attributes of additional <span> elements. Bookmark processing is disabled by default and can be enabled by setting
- Added support for field expressions to capture hyperlink targets. Field expression processing is disabled by default and can be enabled by setting
- Added experimental helper class
LinkURIBuilderwhich converts field expressions to hyperlink target URLs
- Updated installer to version 5.0.0-rc3
The page secure.habariwebcomponents.de/sxd/ allows to upload a RTF file and convert it to different output formats (including HTML5, HTML 4.01 and XHTML).
The online API documentation is available at http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_j/4.5/docs/api/index.html.
Two server deployment licenses included
For the deployment on client/server production systems, the Single Developer license already includes two server deployment licenses. License types are explained on http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_license.html