New in this release
- Delphi 6 support
- Linux support (experimental) for Delphi 10.3 Rio
- Fixed compiler error if HABARI_USE_INTERCEPT is enabled but HABARI_LOGGING is not
- Fixed compiler warnings and hints
- Use platform-specific line separator sLinebreak
- Tests are grouped in unit and integration tests
- RabbitMQ only: new demo projects demonstrate usage of AMQP broker-specific exchange destinations and routing keys
Home page: https://www.habarisoft.com/index.html
Feature matrix: https://www.habarisoft.com/index.html#feature_matrix
The 2019.02 release includes
For existing users, upgrade discounts are available.
About Habari Client libraries
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models.