The Daraja HTTP Framework is a free open source library for Object Pascal (Free Pascal 3.0.4, Delphi 2009+), based on the stand-alone HTTP server component in Internet Direct (Indy).
The 1.2.8 release contains two new example projects:
- Google API access with OAuth 2.0 authorization – see here for a detailed description
- Google OpenID Connect for authentication – see here for more information
The example projects can be used with Delphi 2009+ and with the Lazarus IDE. For Delphi, the SuperObject library is required. Also, OpenSSL libraries are required for server-side validation of the client token.
– GitHub: https://github.com/michaelJustin/daraja-framework
– API documentation: https://michaeljustin.github.io/daraja-framework/
– Resources: https://www.habarisoft.com/daraja_framework.html
– Wiki: https://github.com/michaelJustin/daraja-framework/wiki