Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy).
New in this release:
- Indy 10.6.2
- Tested with Internet Direct (Indy) version 10.6.2 r5318
- Free Pascal
- Tested with Free Pascal 3.0.0 (experimental)
- GetTickCount in TdjStatisticsHandler causes FPC 3.0.0 deprecation warning
- The kitchensink demo uses the Bootstrap and jQuery content delivery network instead of local copies
- Minor changes
- Minor code and documentation fixes
Online demo: the online demo on https://secure.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html runs on a Ubuntu Linux system (please note that Linux is not officially supported).
Demo download: The demo download contains documentation, tutorial project sources and the “Flightplan” executable demo which uses jQuery mobile.