4. December 2013 – New versions of all Habari message broker client libraries are available. The new release of Habari Client libraries is mainly a maintenance release. The new library versions are:
- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 3.6 (tested with ActiveMQ version 5.9.0)
- Habari Client for Apollo 1.6 (tested with Apollo version 1.6)
- Habari Client for HornetQ 2.2 (tested with HornetQ version 2.3.1)
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 2.6 (tested with OpenMQ version 5.0.1)
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 1.8 (tested with RabbitMQ version 3.2.1)
This release fixes several bugs and warnings. For a full list of changes please check the “Getting Started” documentation. More information, demo downloads, example code and the complete API reference are available on-line.
With Habari Client libraries, Delphi and Free Pascal developers can take advantage of message broker technology, which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous, to build integrated systems, connecting clients using the peer-to-peer or the publish-and-subscribe communication model.