Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy).
Changes in 2.6:
- DataModule per session
- New demo application which shows how a TDataModule instance can be stored in a session
- Form based authentication
- New example for HTML form based authentication
- On-demand sessions
- Helper method GetSession moved from class TdjWebComponentContextHandler to class TdjHandlerWrapper to make it more widely available
- Statistics handler
- Statistics handler demo class uses atomic (thread safe) variables
- NCSA logging example
- Improved NCSA logging handler example class
Stand-alone demo applications included in demo download: Kitchen sink, Flight Plan (jQuery mobile), Datamodule.
- Version 2.6 demo download: http://www.habarisoft.com/download/HabariWebComponentsDemo.zip
Online demo: the “Kitchen Sink” online demo on http://www.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html runs on a Ubuntu Linux system and shows many examples, which are also included in the demo download (Linux is not officially supported yet).
Save 40 €: the new price for the Single Developer License includes one year free updates, source code, a non-exclusive life-time license, free redistribution with your product and a 60 day money back guarantee.