Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy).
Changes in 2.5:
- Free Pascal
- Improved support for Free Pascal mixed compiler modes, the -Mdelphi compiler switch is no longer required.
- Additional documentation for unit tests and UTF-8 usage with Free Pascal, for the TdjStatisticsHandler class, and expected exceptions in unit tests.
- Upgraded example web pages to Bootstrap 3.0, jQuery to 1.10.2 and jQuery mobile to 1.3.2.
- NCSA logger
- NCSA logger example class can be used on Linux. Milliseconds have been removed from the output to follow the standard.
- Minor fixes and improvements in the demo applications (for details please see the Getting Started documentation).
Stand-alone demo applications included in demo download: Kitchen sink, Flight Plan (jQuery mobile), Captcha.
- Version 2.5 demo download: http://www.habarisoft.com/download/HabariWebComponentsDemo.zip
Online demo: the “Kitchen Sink” online demo on http://www.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html runs on a Ubuntu Linux system and shows many examples, which are also included in the demo download (note that Linux is not officially supported yet).
Save 40 €: the new price for the Single Developer License includes one year free updates, source code, a non-exclusive life-time license, free redistribution with your product and a 60 day money back guarantee.