December 18, 2012 – Habarisoft is pleased to announce release 1.9 of Habari Client for HornetQ. HornetQ is an open source project from the JBoss Community to build a multi-protocol, embeddable, very high performance, clustered, asynchronous messaging system. HornetQ is the default Java Message Service (JMS) provider in JBoss Application Server, but can also used stand-alone.
Habari Client libraries provide access to production-ready and industry standard based cross-platform application integration, using the peer-to-peer or the publish/subscribe communication model.
New in version 1.9:
- tested with HornetQ 2.3.0.Beta2 (released November 22, 2012)
- support for configuration parameters in broker URLs, like failover://(stomp://broker1:port?param1=a,stomp://broker2:port?param2=b)?reconnectParam=value&…
- tested with revision 4889 of Indy 10.5.9
- added documentation on “How do I use synchronous Receive from multiple destinations?”, “ISAPI modules” and “GUI application detection using System.IsConsole” in the “Limitations” chapter
- message size limit for text messages is MaxInt octets, the indy.maxlinelength connection URL parameter introduced in version 3.2 is no longer required
- the library no longer configures extended RTTI (fixed in patch release 1.8.2)
- Synapse: fixed constant 200 ms timeout bug (fixed in patch release 1.8.1)
- Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_hornetq.html
- Documentation (PDF): http://www.habarisoft.com/download/HabariHornetQGettingStarted.pdf
- API documentation (HTML): http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_hornetq/1.9/docs/api/index.html