For Delphi and Free Pascal developers, the interesting new feature in this release of OpenMQ is that it can exchange JMS messages with non-Java clients using the Stomp message protocol.
Today, betasoft announced the release of Habari OpenMQ Client 1.4, a client library which closely follows the JMS specification. Habari OpenMQ Client …
- supports the peer-to-peer and the publish/subscribe communication model
- provides message transformers for object serialization (JSON, XML)
- supports TemporaryQueue and TemporaryTopic destinations. These destination types only exist for the duration of their connection, and are a resource-saving solution for RPC-style communication
- uses the Stomp protocol and a plug-in architecture for communication libraries (Indy and Synapse)
- works with Delphi 6 to 2010 and Free Pascal
About GlassFish v3
GlassFish v3 is the industry’s first application server to support the new Java Platform Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6).
About Open Message Queue (OpenMQ)
Open Message Queue is an enterprise quality, production ready, scalable messaging server. It provides a complete Java Message Service (JMS) implementation for message oriented system integration. Read more: https://mq.dev.java.net/about.html