This Plugin enables J2EE development web modules on Google App Engine. You can see how to develop a Hello World application on this screencast.
What is supported?
- Registering App Engine SDK in NetBeans as local J2EE server
- The App Engine would be used as target server for JavaEE web projects
- Generation of specific configuration file
- Visual editor for appengin-web.xml
- Debug web application on local App Engine server
- Deployment to App Engine cloud
- Editor hints
- Support for JSP debugging
- Profiler support
Read more about it in Geertjan’s blog: Developing for Google App Engine in NetBeans IDE