- New Ext JS 3.0.0 support. Ext JS 2.2.1 is supported too.
- High performance with native code for Server side programming, no PHP required.
- Uses FastCGI or CGI for Web Server communication.
- Compatible with any Web Server supporting CGI or FastCGI protocols.
- Statefull, keep-alive and multithread server applications.
- Parses Ext JS HTML documentation to Object Pascal units.
- AJAX programming using Object Pascal.
- Full wrapper to all Ext JS classes, singletons and widgets.
- Transparent support for all main web browsers: IE 6+, Firefox 1.5+, Safari 3+, Opera 9+ and Chrome 2+ on any client side platform (PCs, SmartPhones, PDAs, etc)!
Update: version 0.9.7 now includes support for Draw2D. The page http://code.google.com/p/extpascal/wiki/Projects_Using_ExtPascal shows screenshots of a real world application used by the Indonesian government.
Release 3.0 of the commercial framework Ext JS was released on June 3, 2009. Highlights of the new version are
- Direct, CRUD and REST support
- New Examples and Components
- Over a 1,000 enhancements and fixes
- Documented API and refactored CSS
- Backwards compatible