wxForms for Delphi is an integrated form designer plugin for Borland /CodeGear Delphi that helps to create cross platform applications for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux using single source base. The wxForms code from Delphi can be compiled in Mac OSX and Linux without much change using FreePascal.
Following are the features of wxForms for Delphi:
* Pascal Wrapper for wxWidgets
* Create Cross Platform GUI that can be compiled in Freepascal / Lazarus in MacOSX and Linux.
* Reuse your favourite non visible VCL directly with wxForms.
* Create wxWidgets Dialogs and Frames using Delphi Form Designer.
* Facilitate the use of all Delphi’s features to create Cross platform application(ANSI and UNICODE).
* Ability to create cross platform Lazarus project file with a single click
* Over 60 ready to use wxWidgets components.
* Ready to use wxWidgets Dialog and Frame project Templates.
* Integrated cross platform bitmap creator.
* Image-List editor to easily manage images for various components like ListView, Tab Control, toolbar and Menus.
* Integrated wxWidgets Menu, Toolbar, ListView, Statusbar Editors.
* Integrated wxWidgets Open/Save Dialog File Filter Editor.
* Support for ANSI and Unicode wxWidgets Libraries.
For more Information, please visit http://www.twinforms.com
Screenshot and Screencast can be found at :