BTVisualFTP is a visual FTP client component which can be embedded in Delphi(tm) and Kylix(tm) applications. It requires Delphi 2006 or Kylix 3 (or higher) and Internet Direct (Indy) 10.2.3.
Hosted on Sourceforge
- BTVisualFTP is hosted on Sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/btvisualftp/
- The API documentation (including code examples) is available online at http://btvisualftp.sourceforge.net/
The component supports Unicode enabled FTP servers (for example FileZilla). This feature requires TMS or TNT Unicode components.
- Supports translation with GNU gettext for Delphi library
- Supports transfer integrity verification (new option TOptionsBehaviour.AutoVerifyFile) – Win32 platform only
- Drag and drop upload of files and folders (including subdirectories)
- Delete folders including subdirectories
- Show associated shell icons (Linux: only File and Folder icons) and file type descriptions (Windows only)
- A popup menu offers FTP commands (rename, delete, create directory…)
- Popup menu actions can be linked with menu items or toolbar buttons
- URL window with history dropdown for quick navigation
- Doxygen documentation is provided in HTML and CHM format
- Includes the full source code, licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
- A commercial license is available