Android Studio 1.0 Release Candidate 1 released – as announced on the Android tools project web site, the first release candidate for the free integrated development environment (IDE) for the Android platform has been released.
1 November 2014: Habarisoft released version 2.9 of the Habari Web Components framework for HTTP web applications, based on Internet Direct (Indy). Project home page and demo download:
The demo download contains documentation, tutorial project sources and the “Flightplan” executable demo which uses jQuery mobile.
The upcoming release of Habari Web Components 2.9 introduces experimental support for stack trace output with JclDebug, part of the open source Jedi Code Library, in addition to the already included support for madExcept stack traces.
Exception stack traces are available in development stage mode, and require linking with detailled map information. Please note that these experimental features are not covered by the standard basic support scheme for Habari Web Components and not guaranteed to work with all versions of Delphi / Free Pascal.
The screenshots below illustrate the output on screen and in the Log4D logging output:
15. October 2014 – Habarisoft announces the first on-line demo of its RTF to HTML / XHTML converter ScroogeXHTML 5.0, which introduces table support, at https://secure.habariwebcomponents.de/sxd/index.xhtml.
ScroogeXHTML 5.0 is a small footprint, but high speed, RTF conversion library for Java 7. For Java 5 and higher, Habarisoft offers ScroogeXHTML 4.5.
ScroogeXHTML is also available for the Android platform. The “Tiny RTF Viewer” app uses ScroogeXHTML 4 and can be found in the Play store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habarisoft.scroogertfviewer
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
14. October 2014 – Oracle has released Java SE 8 Update 25 and Java SE 7 Update 71 and 72. Developers can download the latest Java SE JDK and JRE at the Oracle Technology Network.
- Added support for bookmarks. Bookmarks will be converted to id attributes of additional <span> elements. Bookmark processing is disabled by default and can be enabled by setting
- Added support for field expressions to capture hyperlink targets. Field expression processing is disabled by default and can be enabled by setting
- Added experimental helper class
LinkURIBuilderwhich converts field expressions to hyperlink target URLs
- Updated installer to version 5.0.0-rc3
The page secure.habariwebcomponents.de/sxd/ allows to upload a RTF file and convert it to different output formats (including HTML5, HTML 4.01 and XHTML).
The online API documentation is available at http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_j/4.5/docs/api/index.html.
Two server deployment licenses included
For the deployment on client/server production systems, the Single Developer license already includes two server deployment licenses. License types are explained on http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml_license.html
Habarisoft has released Tiny RTF Viewer for Android. This viewer app converts RTF documents (which can be stored locally or accessed by choosing a hyperlink in a web browser) to HTML5, and displays them in the internal web browser.
For the internal conversion from Rich Text Format (RTF) to HTML5, the app uses the ScroogeXHTML library from Habarisoft. More information and an on-line demo of the converter library are available at http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml.html
Habari is a trademark of Habarisoft ♦ Android is a trademark of Google Inc. ♦ Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.